Your data will be processed by the company Sociedade Hoteleira de Turismo Sotelmo SA, tax number 500258554, with headquarters in Praça Martim Moniz nº 2, in Lisbon, telephone number + (351) 218842000, hereinafter referred to as « Phc-Hotels – Hotel Mundial / Hotel Portugal « .
HOW WE TREAT YOUR INFORMATION:
- We will only treat your personal data, provided that, in each case, our interest is in accordance with the applicable law and its rights;
- We have obtained your express, clear and conscious consent to treat your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes; and / or
- When necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to Hotel Mundial and Hotel Portugal
THE TREATMENT OF INFORMATION PROVIDED
When you fill out the forms provided on our website, your personal data (name, address, e-mail, telephone contact) is collected by Hotel Mundial and Hotel Portugal, being processed in order to answer your questions, requests or provide you information. If you register for one of our events, some of your personal data may be shared with the organizers of the event and / or other subcontractors.By providing us with your data, Hotel Mundial and Hotel Portugal may contact you for marketing purposes related to our events and promotions, provided that you have consented to the processing of your personal data for this purpose. With your consent, you will receive marketing communications via email.
You can at any time object to this data processing.
The personal data you provide us will also be processed for the purposes indicated at the time of collection. Your consent is essential for the Hotel to process your personal data for the above mentioned purposes; however, if you choose not to give your consent, your data will never be used and / or stored by the Hotel.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our policy is to keep your data only for the necessary period, to meet the purposes for which it was collected. However, and under law in certain situations we may have to keep the data for longer periods.
At any time you may:
- Request access to information from the data you provided us
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to obtain confirmation that the data provided and concerning you are processed and, if applicable, to access your personal data and access the information provided by law.
- Request rectification of your data if they are inaccurate or incomplete
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to have the Hotel, without undue delay, correct your data, in accordance with the inaccuracy thereof.
- Request the deletion of your personal data
As the holder of the personal data, you have the right to ask Hotel Mundial to erase your data without undue delay and it has a legal obligation to erase your personal data without undue delay when one of the following reasons applies:
a) personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or processed;
b) withdrew its consent to the processing of data (in cases where treatment is based on consent) and there is no other basis for such treatment;
c) Opposes treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests justifying treatment.
- Request to limit the processing of your personal data As the holder of the data you have the right to ask the Hotel Mundial and Hotel Portugal to limit the processing of your data if one of the following applies in particular:
- To answer the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the data owner opposes the erasure of personal data and requests, on the other hand, the limitation of its use;
- The Hotel no longer needs personal data for treatment purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process;
- If you have opposed the processing until it is established that the legitimate grounds of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data
In cases where the processing of data is carried out for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by the Hotel;
or 2) the processing of data is done for the purposes of direct marketing or 3) definition of profiles, you can still, at any time, oppose the treatment of your personal data.
- If the treatment depends on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it. If consent is legally required for the processing of your personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although that right does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent processing of the same data , based on another legal basis, such as compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which the Hotel Mundial is subject.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights, you should contact our Data Protection Department, by writing us an e-mail to: email@example.com or by letter, sent to the address Praça Martim Moniz nº 2, Lisboa. Your requests will be treated with special care so that we can ensure the effectiveness of your rights. You may be required to prove your identity so as to ensure that the personal data is shared only with your cardholder. You should be aware that in certain cases (eg due to legal requirements) your request can not be immediately met. In any case, it will be informed of the measures taken to that effect within one month from the moment the request is made.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
We strive to keep your data safe by employing appropriate security measures to ensure the protection of your personal data and prevent access to unauthorized persons. We submit our security systems and policies to periodic analyzes to ensure that data is secure and protected. However, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, and we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of the information transmitted through our website.
RESPONSIBLE FOR HOTEL DATA PROCESSING
Sociedade Hoteleira de Turismo Sotelmo SA is responsible for the processing of personal data within the scope of the General Regulation of Data Protection. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us:
Phone number: + (351) 218842000
Address: Praça Martim Moniz nº2, in Lisbon