Hygiene and Safety Measures
In view of the current situation following the pandemic COVID-19, PHC Hotels has been guiding its performance by an attitude of responsibility in relation to the measures defined by the Ministry of Health, National Health Authority and Portuguese Turism Board – Clean&Safe Certification, as well as complying with the requirements of World Travel & Tourism Council – Safe Travels, assuming the safety of its guests, partners and employees as a priority.
For the safety of all of us, PHC Hotels has adopted hygiene and safety measures that promote the common well-being and contribute to the control and mitigation of Covid 19. We are glad to share them with you and we appreciate your cooperation and the compliance with the defined guidelines.
KEEPING TOGETHER IS ON US!
We took the necessary measures that enable us to be together again in safety and we count on you to comply with the following standards.
Entering the Hotel
- Disinfect your hands whenever you enter the Hotel
- Your body temperature is measured whenever you enter the Hotel
- Our baggage team disinfects your luggage
During your Stay
- Disinfect your hands several times a day using the various sanitation point available in the hotel and before entering bars and restaurants
- Access more information and consult our menus through the TV directory, App or QRcode
- Always keep the safety distance
- Wait for the elevator to be empty before using it
- Comply with the respiratory etiquette rules
Before Check Out
- We suggest that you pay for extras the day before your check out, preferably between 8pm and 11pm
- We appreciate tha you pay with contactless card or any other virtual payment method available
In case of non-compliance with the rules, the situation will be forwarded to the General Manager which will follow up accordingly.